Experience a world of music and art amidst the
natural splendor of Harrison Hot Springs
For 36 years the Harrison Festival of the Arts has presented the best in Canadian and International performing and visual arts in a setting free of large crowds, line-ups and high ticket prices.
Enjoy Festival activities set against the magnificent mountains and sandy beaches of Harrison Lake, while experiencing the many fine restaurants, shops and other attractions offered by the beautiful, lakeside Village of Harrison Hot Springs.
The Festival is an event the whole family can enjoy featuring music from all corners of the globe, as well as visual and literary arts, theatre, a large outdoor art and craft market, workshops and a special day for children.
Evenings in the Hall
- Experience the magic of live performance in the venerable Harrison Memorial Hall. Enjoy eight full length concerts, one evening of theatre and one evening of literary readings.
Music on the Beach
- Enjoy musical from around the world at this outdoor stage with the mountains and majestic Harrison Lake as a backdrop.
- The Festival's visual art exhibit takes place at the picturesque Ranger Station Art Gallery.
- Join in participatory workshops lead by Festival performers.
Juried Art Market
- July 12 & 13 and July 18, 19 & 20 - Under the tents on the grass in front of the beach. A juried market with some of BC's finest artists and artisans featuring a dazzling array of hand crafted items. For information on being a vendor.
Children's Day -
Wednesday, July 16 - A special day for the young and young at heart.