Wednesday, July 15 11:00am - 4:00pm
In and around Harrison Memorial Hall
Site admission: $6.00 plus tax (children 3 and under free)
Come play and experience the world of performing arts
Drop into the Activity Stations
and explore music, crafts, drama & physical activities.
Enjoy three different live performances
on our outdoor and indoor stages.
A full day of interactive activities and performances.
On the Hall Stage:
He's a musician! He’s an inventor! He's a nut! Called the Thomas Edison of entertainers, he is a wizard of one-liners and a lightning bolt of lunacy.
On the Outdoor Stage:
Hear stories from Nunavut, learn how to throat sing, and experience a seal hunt through song!
Lively and joyful marimba music rooted in the Zimbabwean marimba tradition performed by a talented youth ensemble.
ONGOING ACTIVITY STATIONS
- join in & dress up for dramatic play activities and photo booth fun
- come 'play' with us in an instrument petting zoo
- playful crafts for you to wear or use
- learn and play with circus games and activities
- make believe play for the young and young at heart
- play hard and challenge yourself to new heights!
- free play for little ones to explore creativity in a giant sandbox, water play area, car track and more.
BC Hydro Power Smart - play a game to learn about energy
Concession courtesy of the Agassiz Harrison Lions Club. Activity tents, flush toilets and water available on site.
Restaurants and beach access nearby.
Children’s Day would not be possible without the generous
support of the following donors and partners:
Agassiz Harrison Lions Club, Agassiz Subway, Burden Propane, Chilliwack Community Arts Council, Kent Harrison Foundation, Kent Veterinary Clinic, Harrison Agassiz Chamber of Commerce, Harrison Hot Springs Resort & Spa, Norich Electric, OK Tire Agassiz, Petcurean Pet Foods, Prospera Credit Union, RE/Max Nyda Reality, Waal & Co. Notaries Public